BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Introducing Jake and Fancy



This is Jake, he was adopted February 14th, 2006 from a local animal shelter. He's wild and crazy, but a total sweetheart. He loves dog food, people, toys, and more food. Jake howls every morning (sometimes at 5:30 a.m.) to let us know he's hungry! Jake is eight now, and I've enjoyed every minute of the last three years that he has been in my life. I feel very blessed to have two great dogs!

This is the Princess, Fancy, and she was rescued from an animal shelter two hours away February 16th, 2007. She's sweet, kind and cuddly. Unlike Jake, she's very quiet, and you have to love a quiet beagle! Fancy's favorite place to be is on my bed, with her head on my pillow! I'm afraid Fancy has been abused in the past, so we are trying to give her the very best home life possible. She brings a lot of joy to my life. Oh and she is a beagle so her greatest love is also food.

0 comments: