BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yes beagles do eat everything!

As I was showering one day, I left my dogs on my bed while they continued to sleep. Walking out of the bathroom, I heard this buzzing noise. It sounded like it was coming from underneath the covers in my bedroom. Well it turns out it was, those dogs had eaten my cell phone! They each had a half of my flip phone. I was pretty mad this was the only phone I had and now I had to buy another and cell phones are not cheap. It was my fault for leaving my cell phone there, but I made them go in their crates for a while until I felt better and could laugh about it.

Now I am very careful and put them in their crates while I shower. After having to buy another cell phone and an $80 dollar laptop charger. Oh and they also ate a tube of tooth paste once, but I'll save that for another post. The moral of the story, yes beagles do eat everything!

0 comments: